Turkey and Spinach Salad with Raisins
Simple salad -- simply delicious.
- 1/2 cup nuts, e.g., walnuts, hazelnuts or almonds, divided
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- Salt; to taste
- 1 package (10 ounces) prewashed spinach leaves
- 1 pound cooked turkey breast, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup California raisins
- Nuts; for garnish
In bowl of food processor with metal blade, combine 1/4 cup nuts, oil and lemon juice. Process until smooth. Season to taste and set aside. Layer spinach leaves in serving dish. Layer turkey slices on top. Spoon dressing over all and sprinkle remaining nuts and raisins on top. Serve.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Calories 460 (48% from fat); Total Fat 25g (sat 3g, mono 13g, poly 7g, trans 0g ); Cholesterol 100mg; Protein 39g; Carbohydrate 21g; (Dietary Fiber 3g; Sugars 15g; ); Iron 5mg; Sodium 125mg; Calcium 108mg; Potassium 941mg
Comment on the Recipe
Comments may be moderated. If you don't see your comment, please be patient. It may be posted soon. Do not post your comment a second time. Thank you.