Triple Raisin-Blue Cheese Dressing
The title says it all!
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon minced white onion
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons minced Italian parsley
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 8 ounce blue cheese (e.g. Maytag or Shafts), crumbled
- 1/3 cup California natural raisins
- 1/3 cup California golden raisins
- 1/3 cup California Zante currants
Gently fold together ingredients until well combined. Adjust seasonings and chill in refrigerator, tightly covered, until needed.
Note: For serving suggestion, see recipe for Steak and Blue Cheese Salad.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Calories 140 (64% from fat); Total Fat 10g (sat 3.5g, mono 3g, poly 3g, trans 0g ); Cholesterol 15mg; Protein 4g; Carbohydrate 9g; (Dietary Fiber <1g; Sugars 7g; ); Iron 0mg; Sodium 260mg; Calcium 101mg; Potassium 138mg
Comment on the Recipe
Comments may be moderated. If you don't see your comment, please be patient. It may be posted soon. Do not post your comment a second time. Thank you.