A special tomato sauce to replace catsup or decorate a plate.
- Serving Size: 2 tablespoons
- 1 3/4 cups seeded and diced Roma tomatoes
- 1/2 cup California golden raisins
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sherry vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons tomato paste
- Salt and pepper; to taste
Combine ingredients in food processor and process until smooth. If desired, strain through a fine sieve. Serve.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Calories 45 (54% from fat); Total Fat 3g (sat 0g, mono 2g, poly 0g, trans 0g ); Cholesterol 0mg; Protein 0g; Carbohydrate 5g; (Dietary Fiber 0g; Sugars 4g; ); Iron 0mg; Sodium 0mg; Calcium 4mg; Potassium 80mg
Comment on the Recipe
Comments may be moderated. If you don't see your comment, please be patient. It may be posted soon. Do not post your comment a second time. Thank you.