The Market’s Raisin Mango Salsa
By The Market, Fresno, CA
Citrus and raisins make great partners with meats and appetizers.
- Serving Size: 1/4 cup
- 2 large ripe mangos
- 1 medium red onion
- 1 large green onion
- 3 small red ripe tomatoes
- 1 1/2 cups California golden raisins
- 1 bunch cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh mint
- 1 green serrano pepper, minced
- 1/4 cup fresh-squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 cup fresh squeezed lime juice
- Salt; to taste
Peel and dice mangos, onions and tomatoes into 1/4-inch cubes. Combine with remaining ingredients and set aside to chill for several hours or overnight. Serve with meats of all kinds.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Calories 70 (3% from fat); Total Fat 0g (sat 0g, mono 0g, poly 0g, trans 0g ); Cholesterol 0mg; Protein 1g; Carbohydrate 18g; (Dietary Fiber 2g; Sugars 14g; ); Iron <1mg; Sodium 5mg; Calcium 16mg; Potassium 222mg
Comment on the Recipe
Comments may be moderated. If you don't see your comment, please be patient. It may be posted soon. Do not post your comment a second time. Thank you.