Tex-Mex Pasta Salad
- Serving Size: 1/2 cup
- 3 pounds rotini, rotelle or other similar pasta
- 5 cans (15 or 16 ounces each) black beans, rinsed and drained each
- 5 cans (15 or 16 ounces each) whole kernel corn, drained
- 12 cups California raisins
- 5 cups chopped green bell peppers
- 5 cups shredded cheese
- 5 cups mayonnaise
- 2 1/2 cups salsa
1. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. Rinse with cold water; drain.
2. Mix pasta with remaining salad ingredients.
3. Mix ingredients for dressing; mix well.
4. Combine dressing with pasta mixture; chill.
Note: Use a combination of yellow and white cheese, if desired.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Calories 160 (16% from fat); Total Fat 3g (sat 1g, mono 0g, poly 0g, trans 0g ); Cholesterol 5mg; Protein 6g; Carbohydrate 30g; (Dietary Fiber 4g; Sugars 14g; ); Iron 1mg; Sodium 180mg; Calcium 70mg; Potassium 191mg
Comment on the Recipe
Comments may be moderated. If you don't see your comment, please be patient. It may be posted soon. Do not post your comment a second time. Thank you.