Sweet Thai Chile Sauce
Sweet and spicy raisin sauce to liven up pork or just about any meat.
- 2 cups California raisin juice concentrate
- 1/2 cup sweet soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 cup sriracha chile sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh gingerroot, peeled and chopped fine
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 cup orange juice
- 4 cups California raisins
- 4 dried Japanese red chiles
Combine first all ingredients in heavy bottomed saucepan; heat and simmer over low heat for 15 minutes, stirring often. Cool or store in refrigerator until needed.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Calories 130 (7% from fat); Total Fat 1g (sat 0g, mono 0g, poly 0g, trans 0g ); Cholesterol 0mg; Protein 2g; Carbohydrate 33g; (Dietary Fiber 3g; Sugars 30g; ); Iron 1mg; Sodium 300mg; Potassium 271mg
Comment on the Recipe
Comments may be moderated. If you don't see your comment, please be patient. It may be posted soon. Do not post your comment a second time. Thank you.