Sweet and Sour Coleslaw
Elegant version of every day goodness.
- Prep Time : 20 min
- Ready Time : 20 min
- 2 1/2 cups shredded green cabbage
- 1/4 cup thin 3-inch slivers red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup thin 3-inch slivers green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup prepared golden sweet and sour sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons apple juice
- 1/2 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup California raisins
- 1/4 cup shelled sunflower kernels
- Bacon bits
In large bowl, combine cabbage, bell peppers and onion; toss to mix. In small bowl, combine sweet and sour sauce, apple juice and vinegar; mix well. Pour over cabbage mixture. Store in refrigerator until serving time. Just before serving, stir in raisins and sunflower kernels. Sprinkle with real bacon pieces.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Calories 160 (24% from fat); Total Fat 4.5g (sat 0g, mono 1g, poly 3g, trans 0g ); Cholesterol 0mg; Protein 3g; Carbohydrate 28g; (Dietary Fiber 4g; Sugars 22g; ); Iron 1mg; Sodium 20mg; Calcium 38mg; Potassium 386mg
Comment on the Recipe
Comments may be moderated. If you don't see your comment, please be patient. It may be posted soon. Do not post your comment a second time. Thank you.