- 3/4 Pound ground beef
- 1/2 Cup California raisins, chopped
- Dash of sea salt
- Dash of pepper
- 2 Tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 4 ciabatta bread rolls
- 2 Tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 Tablespoons honey mustard
- 8 slices bacon, cooked crisp
- 4 slices Provolone cheese (4 ounces)
- 4 leaves iceburg lettuce
Mix ground beef, raisins, salt, pepper and Worcestershire together well; divide and shape into 4 patties. Grill until done (160°F). Meanwhile, slice ciabatta in half lengthwise and toast cut sides on grill; set aside.
Combine mayonnaise with honey-mustard and mix well. Then, spread 1/2 tablespoon on each toasted cut sides of ciabatta. Arrange a patty on bottom half of each ciabatta roll; top with 2 slices of bacon, 1 slice of cheese and 1 leaf of lettuce. Replace tops; serve and enjoy!