To make dressing, combine dressing ingredients in jar; shake well. In large salad bowl, combine greens and fruit. Toss gently with dressing.
- 2 Tablespoons salad oil
- 11/4 Tablespoons vinegar
- 1/4 Teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 Teaspoon crumbled tarragon
- 1/8 teaspoon seasoned salt
- Dash of black pepper
- 5 Ounces prewashed butter lettuce and radicchio salad mix
- 1 fresh ripe nectarine, sliced
- 3/4 Cup California raisins
- 1/4 honeydew or casaba melon, sliced
Nutrition Facts Per ServingCalories 140 (Calories from Fat 30%); Total Fat 5 ( Saturated Fat 0; Trans Fat 0; ); Cholesterol 0; Sodium 10; Potassium 452; Total Carbohydrate 24; Dietary Fiber 2; Sugars 22; Protein 1; Calcium 18; Iron 1;
Try Another Recipe
Sweet and Sour Coleslaw
There are many more ways to use raisins for healthy cooking. Take a look at our recipe page for more delicious dishes.View All Recipes
Raisins contain 9% of the daily value for potassium.