Summer Fruit Bowl
Mellow melon, tangy raisins and sweet nectarines to refresh a hot summer day.
- 2 tablespoons salad oil
- 1 1/4 tablespoons vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon crumbled tarragon
- 1/8 teaspoon seasoned salt
- Dash of black pepper
- 5 ounce prewashed butter lettuce and radicchio salad mix
- 1 fresh ripe nectarine, sliced
- 3/4 cup California raisins
- 1/4 honeydew or casaba melon, sliced
To make dressing, combine dressing ingredients in jar; shake well. In large salad bowl, combine greens and fruit. Toss gently with dressing.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Calories 140 (30% from fat); Total Fat 5g (sat 0g, mono 3g, poly 2g, trans 0g ); Cholesterol 0mg; Protein 1g; Carbohydrate 24g; (Dietary Fiber 2g; Sugars 22g; ); Iron 1mg; Sodium 10mg; Calcium 18mg; Potassium 452mg
Comment on the Recipe
Comments may be moderated. If you don't see your comment, please be patient. It may be posted soon. Do not post your comment a second time. Thank you.