Smoked Chicken Salad with Raisins
Pick up a rotisserie chicken and a prepared salad mix for this quick supper treat.
- 1/2 cup California raisins
- 1 red or yellow bell pepper
- 3 celery stalks, chopped
- 1 pound boned smoked chicken, cut into small cubes
- 1 package (7 ounces) prewashed salad mix containing butter lettuce and radicchio
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- Salt and white pepper
- 1/4 cup sunflower oil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh marjoram or 1 teaspoon dried
Combine raisins, bell pepper, celery and chicken in a salad bowl. Add salad mix. Set aside.
In small bowl or jar with tight fitting lid, stir together orange juice and vinegar. Stir in salt and white pepper to taste. Add oil and marjoram and stir or shake vigorously until blended. Pour over salad; toss gently. Serve.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Calories 350 (46% from fat); Total Fat 18g (sat 3g, mono 3g, poly 9g, trans 0g ); Cholesterol 60mg; Protein 22g; Carbohydrate 25g; (Dietary Fiber 3g; Sugars 17g; ); Iron 2mg; Sodium 1020mg; Calcium 61mg; Potassium 475mg
Comment on the Recipe
Comments may be moderated. If you don't see your comment, please be patient. It may be posted soon. Do not post your comment a second time. Thank you.