Combine raisins, bell pepper, celery and chicken in a salad bowl. Add salad mix. Set aside.
In small bowl or jar with tight fitting lid, stir together orange juice and vinegar. Stir in salt and white pepper to taste. Add oil and marjoram and stir or shake vigorously until blended. Pour over salad; toss gently. Serve.
- 1/2 Cup California raisins
- 1 red or yellow bell pepper
- 3 celery stalks, chopped
- 1 Pound boned smoked chicken, cut into small cubes
- 1 Package (7 ounces) prewashed salad mix containing butter lettuce and radicchio
- 2 Tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 1 Tablespoon cider vinegar
- Salt and white pepper
- 1/4 Cup sunflower oil
- 1 Tablespoon minced fresh marjoram or 1 teaspoon dried