- 1/2 Teaspoon cumin seeds, roasted
- 11/2 Cups plain fat-free yogurt
- 1 Teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1 Teaspoon chopped fresh mint
- 1/2 Teaspoon salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 Cup California raisins
- 3 Tablespoons chopped pecans, toasted
- Mint springs; for garnish
Toast cumin seeds in skillet over medium-high heat, until dark, about 1 1/2 minutes, shaking pan constantly. Set aside.
Combine yogurt, lemon rind, mint, salt and sugar in 1-quart bowl; whisk together. Stir in raisins, cover and let stand in refrigerator for 15 minutes or until ready to serve. Just before serving, fold in pecans. Sprinkle with roasted cumin seeds and garnish with mint sprigs.