For Raisin Thai Chile Sauce, combine ingredients in a mixing bowl. Mix well. Store in refrigerator until needed.
For Ponzu Raisin Sauce, combine ingredients in a mixing bowl. Mix well. Store in refrigerator until needed.
For lettuce wraps, measure canola oil into large nonstick sautépan over medium-high heat, add and sauté mushrooms, 1 minute. Stir in soy sauce and sugar; cook 2 minutes more. Cool.
In large mixing bowl, combine chicken with carrots, snow peas, red peppers, ginger, corn, water chestnuts and raisins. Fold together with Raisin Thai Chile Sauce until combined thoroughly.
Divide and spoon into lettuce cups; arrange on serving platters; top with green onions and toasted rice powder. Serve with Ponzu Raisin Ginger Sauce on the side.
Notes: Kikkoman Ponzu Sauce recommended. Nutrition Facts do not include Ponzu Raisin Sauce.
Raisin Thai Chile Sauce (Yields 12 cups)
- 71/2 Cups sweet Thai chile sauce
- 17/8 Cups California raisin juice concentrate*
- 1 Cup fish sauce
- 1/2 Cup fresh gingerrot, chopped fine
- 1 Cup fresh cilantro, chopped
Ponzu Raisin Sauce (Yields 8 cups)
- 4 Cups ponzu sauce
- 2 Cups California raisin juice concentrate*
- 2 Cups honey
- 1 Cup lemongrass, finely minced
- 1/2 Cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 4 Teaspoons chile oil
- 8 fluid ounces canola oil
- 20 Cups sliced shiitake mushrooms
- 32 fluid ounces soy sauce
- 1 Cup sugar
- 25 Cups grilled chicken breast, 1/2-inch dice
- 8 Cups carrots, julienne
- 8 Cups snow peas, julienne
- 5 Cups red bell peppers, fine julienne
- 4 Cups fresh gingerroot, julienne
- 8 Cups baby corn, sliced 1/4-inch
- 8 Cups water chestnuts, cooked and diced 1/4-inch
- 8 Cups California golden raisins
- 12 Cups Raisin Thai Chile Sauce (See Recipe)
- 150 Boston or Bibb lettuce leaves
- 10 Cups green onions, sliced diagonally
- 4 Cups toasted rice powder
- 8 Cups Ponzu Raisin Sauce (See Recipe)