- Ready Time :
- In mixer bowl, cream butter, sugar and raisin paste together well.
- Add egg, and beat well.
- Sift flour, baking powder, salt and seasonings all together.
- With mixer on low speed, add dry ingredients, a little at a time, and mix just until combined.
- Turn onto lightly floured work surface and knead until all flour has been mixed in.
- Chill well.
- Roll dough to 1/8-inch (4 mm) thick and cut into pieces about 1×2 inches.
- Arrange on parchment-lined baking sheets; brush with egg wash and garnish with sliced almonds.
- Bake at 300°F in convection oven (325oF conventional oven), 8 to 10 minutes, until bottoms are lightly browned.
- Cool on wire racks.
This recipe is found in the following categories:
(No Ratings Yet)
Comments are closed.