Raisin Citrus Cucumbers
Colorful salad mix, cucumbers, tomatoes and raisins sprinkled with red pepper flakes and citrus dressing.
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Salt; to taste
- 3/4 cup California raisins
- 2 cups thinly sliced cucumber
- 8 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 package (8 ounces) prepared salad mix with romaine, curly endive, frisée, radicchio and shredded carrots
In large bowl, combine dressing ingredients and mix well. Add remaining ingredients except salad mix. Marinate at room temperature 30 minutes. Arrange salad mix on individual salad plates or serving platter. Spoon cucumber mixture on top.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Calories 190 (55% from fat); Total Fat 12g (sat 1.5g, mono 9g, poly 1g, trans 0g ); Cholesterol 0mg; Protein 2g; Carbohydrate 21g; (Dietary Fiber 2g; Sugars 17g; ); Iron 1mg; Sodium 15mg; Calcium 35mg; Potassium 394mg
Comment on the Recipe
Comments may be moderated. If you don't see your comment, please be patient. It may be posted soon. Do not post your comment a second time. Thank you.