Raisin Chipotle Grilling Sauce
Super hot or super sauce? You make the call!
- Prep Time : 10 min
- Cook Time : 30 min
- Ready Time : 40 min
- Serving Size: 2 tablespoons
- 1 cup prepared barbecue sauce
- 1 1/2 cups California raisins
- 1 cup husked and chopped tomatillos
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/3 cup chopped onions
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 to 2 canned chipotle chiles with sauce, minced; to taste
Combine ingredients in small saucepan; cover and simmer for 30 minutes. Let cool. Then, puree in blender or food processor.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Calories 40 (6% from fat); Total Fat 0g (sat 0g, mono 0g, poly 0g, trans 0g ); Cholesterol 0mg; Protein 1g; Carbohydrate 9g; (Dietary Fiber <1g; Sugars 8g; ); Iron 0mg; Sodium 90mg; Calcium 9mg; Potassium 111mg
Comment on the Recipe
Comments may be moderated. If you don't see your comment, please be patient. It may be posted soon. Do not post your comment a second time. Thank you.