Raisin Apple Butter
This super topping for pancakes, waffles and toast combines California golden raisins with tart apples.
- Serving Size: 2 tablespoons
- 3 cups tart apples; peeled, cored and chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 3 tablespoons frozen apple juice concentrate, thawed
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup California golden raisins
- 1/2 cup water
In saucepan, sauté apples in butter until soft, stirring constantly. Add remaining ingredients. Bring to boil; reduce heat and simmer 5 to 8 minutes. Pour into blender; blend until smooth. Store in refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Calories 60 (12% from fat); Total Fat 1g (sat 0g, mono 0g, poly 0g, trans 0g ); Cholesterol 5mg; Protein 0g; Carbohydrate 15g; (Dietary Fiber 1g; Sugars 10g; ); Iron <1mg; Sodium 10mg; Calcium 9mg; Potassium 136mg
Comment on the Recipe
Comments may be moderated. If you don't see your comment, please be patient. It may be posted soon. Do not post your comment a second time. Thank you.