Raisin and Tortellini Salad
Basil, thyme and parsley flavor summer fruit, raisins and pasta in this salad.
- 5 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 package (12 ounces) fresh or frozen tortellini; cooked, rinsed and drained
- 2 fresh ripe peaches, cut into chunks
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 cup celery, sliced
- 1 cup California raisins
For dressing combine vinegar, sugar, basil, thyme, garlic, salt and pepper in blender. Process till smooth. With blender running at low speed, add oil in a slow steady stream. Set aside. In a large bowl, toss tortellini, peaches, parsley, celery and raisins with dressing. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Calories 290 (51% from fat); Total Fat 17g (sat 2g, mono 9g, poly 5g, trans 0g ); Cholesterol 55mg; Protein 5g; Carbohydrate 31g; (Dietary Fiber 2g; Sugars 20g; ); Iron 2mg; Sodium 320mg; Calcium 71mg; Potassium 312mg
Comment on the Recipe
Comments may be moderated. If you don't see your comment, please be patient. It may be posted soon. Do not post your comment a second time. Thank you.