Power Lunch Pasta
An easy, tasty salad for lunch today.
- 1 jar (6-1/2 ounces) marinated artichoke hearts
- Zest and juice of 1 orange
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Dijon-style mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 ounce fusilli pasta, cooked, drained and cooled
- 16 ounce deli ham, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 cup California raisins
- 1/2 medium carrot, peeled and grated
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
Drain marinade from artichokes into large bowl; whisk together with orange zest and juice, olive oil, vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper to blend thoroughly. Quarter artichokes and add to bowl along with remaining ingredients; toss to coat. Cover and chill.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Calories 460 (32% from fat); Total Fat 17g (sat 4g, mono 8g, poly 4g, trans 0g ); Cholesterol 50mg; Protein 27g; Carbohydrate 54g; (Dietary Fiber 5g; Sugars 22g; ); Iron 4mg; Sodium 1700mg; Calcium 110mg; Potassium 1658mg
Comment on the Recipe
Comments may be moderated. If you don't see your comment, please be patient. It may be posted soon. Do not post your comment a second time. Thank you.