- 1 Tablespoon fat-free cream cheese
- 1 low-fat whole wheat tortilla (10 inches)
- 1 Ounce very thinly sliced turkey lunchmeat
- 2 Teaspoons honey mustard
- 1/4 Cup shredded carrots
- 2 Tablespoons California raisins, chopped
Spread cheese on one side of tortilla and layer with turkey. Spread honey mustard on top and sprinkle with shredded carrots and raisins. Roll up tightly and cut in half. Wrap and seal in plastic wrap for later or serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts Per ServingCalories 220 (Calories from Fat 11%); Total Fat 3 ( Saturated Fat 0.5; Trans Fat 0; ); Cholesterol 15; Sodium 730; Potassium 416; Total Carbohydrate 42; Dietary Fiber 4; Sugars 19; Protein 12; Calcium 58; Iron 2;
Try Another Recipe
Raisin and Apple Strudel Pie
There are many more ways to use raisins for healthy cooking. Take a look at our recipe page for more delicious dishes.View All Recipes
California Raisins are naturally sweet, no-added sugar!