Pinwheel Roll-Up Sandwich
Quick and healthy --- the perfect, light snack.
- 1 tablespoon fat-free cream cheese
- 1 low-fat whole wheat tortilla (10 inches)
- 1 ounce very thinly sliced turkey lunchmeat
- 2 teaspoons honey mustard
- 1/4 cup shredded carrots
- 2 tablespoons California raisins, chopped
Spread cheese on one side of tortilla and layer with turkey. Spread honey mustard on top and sprinkle with shredded carrots and raisins. Roll up tightly and cut in half. Wrap and seal in plastic wrap for later or serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Calories 220 (11% from fat); Total Fat 3g (sat 0.5g, mono 0.5g, poly 1g, trans 0g ); Cholesterol 15mg; Protein 12g; Carbohydrate 42g; (Dietary Fiber 4g; Sugars 19g; ); Iron 2mg; Sodium 730mg; Calcium 58mg; Potassium 416mg
Comment on the Recipe
Comments may be moderated. If you don't see your comment, please be patient. It may be posted soon. Do not post your comment a second time. Thank you.