Halve, core and slice pears. Wash and trim watercress; break into bite-size pieces. Mix dressing, onion, lemon juice, onion salt, pepper and salt in bottom of salad bowl. Add pears and toss well to coat. Add watercress, raisins and greens; toss gently but thoroughly.
- 2 fresh ripe Bartlett pears
- 1/2 bunch watercress
- 3/4 Cup California raisins
- 21/2 Ounces prewashed baby field greens including mizuna, tatsoi, arugula etc.
- 1/4 Cup bottled Italian-style dressing
- 2 Tablespoons finely chopped fresh onion
- 1 Teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 Teaspoon onion salt
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt