Peanut Butter Buddies
- Serving Size: (dessert)
- 1 1/2 cups peanut butter
- 2 cups hot water
- 11 cups instant nonfat dry milk*
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 3/4 cups California raisins
- 1 quart quick oats
- 1 cup crushed peanuts
1. In large bowl, combine peanut butter, water, milk and sugar, Beat until smooth.
2. Stir in raisins, oats and peanuts.
3. Press and spread evenly in steamtable pan (12 x 20 x 2 1/2-inch).
4. Chill to <40°F.
5. Cut pan 10 X 5 (50 pieces).
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Calories 130 (42% from fat); Total Fat 7g (sat 1g, mono 3g, poly 2g, trans 0g ); Cholesterol 0mg; Protein 5g; Carbohydrate 16g; (Dietary Fiber 2g; Sugars 10g; ); Iron 1mg; Sodium 50mg; Calcium 43mg; Potassium 209mg
Comment on the Recipe
Comments may be moderated. If you don't see your comment, please be patient. It may be posted soon. Do not post your comment a second time. Thank you.