- 2 Tablespoons (1 ounce) canola oil
- 1/3 Cup red bell pepper, seeded and diced small
- 1/3 Cup green bell pepper, seeded and diced small
- 2 Tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons red onion, diced small
- 1 Teaspoon jalapeño pepper, seeded and finely minced
- 6 Ounces cooked turkey, diced small
- 6 flour tortillas (6 inches)
- 6 Ounces cream cheese, softened
- 6 slices jalapeño jack cheese
- 1/2 Cup mango, peeled and diced small
- 1/2 Cup pineapple, peeled and diced small
- 3/4 Cup (4-1/4 ounces) California raisins
- 2 Teaspoons fresh gingerroot, peeled and minced
- 1 Teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 Cup (4 ounces) brown sugar
- 1/2 medium jalapeño pepper, seeded and minced
- 1/3 Cup (2 ounces) onion, diced small
- 1/2 Cup (4 ounces) cider vinegar
- 1 Teaspoon salt
- Butter, as needed
- 2 fresh limes, cut into wedges
- Cilantro leaves; as needed
Heat oil in large skillet. Add bell peppers, cilantro, onion and jalapeño. Sweat for a few minutes. Remove from pan; cool and stir in turkey.
Spread tortillas with cream cheese. Place one slice jack cheese onto upper half of each tortilla. Divide turkey-onion mixture evenly and spoon on top of cheese; fold up bottom half of tortilla and press down gently.
Raisin Fruit Chutney
In saucepan, combine all ingredients and bring to boil over medium heat. Reduce heat and simmer stirring occasionally, about 45 minutes until mixture thickens. Cool.
To serve, in non-stick skillet, melt 1/2 tablespoon butter and cook until quesadilla is golden on both sides. Cut into wedges. Garnish with Raisin Fruit Chutney, lime wedges and cilantro.