Add curry powder to boiling salted water and cook pasta according to package directions until still firm; drain and rinse until cooled with cold running water. Drain, thoroughly, and turn into salad bowl. Add shrimp, salmon, chickpeas and raisins.
In a small bowl, stir chives, lemon juice, salt and pepper together; add oil and stir vigorously until well blended. Pour over salad; toss well and serve on individual salad plates lined with butter lettuce mix.
- 4 Ounces uncooked bow-tie or shell pasta
- 3 Tablespoons curry powder
- 8 Ounces cooked shrimp
- 4 Ounces smoked salmon; sliced into long, narrow strips
- 1 can (15 ounces) chickpeas, drained
- 3/4 Cup California raisins
- 3 Tablespoons minced fresh chives
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1/2 Cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Package (7 ounces) prepared spring salad mix