- 1 Cup California raisins
- 2 Cups sliced leeks (about 4 whole), white and light green part only
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 package (about 1 ounce) hollandaise sauce mix
- 1 Tablespoon heavy cream
- 1/2 Teaspoon curry powder, divided
- Salt and pepper; to taste
- 4 sole fillets (3 to 4 ounces each)
- Parsley sprigs; for garnish
Plump raisins in boiling water to cover for 10 minutes; drain. Sauté leeks and raisins in 2 tablespoons olive oil until leeks are soft, about 5 minutes. Set aside; keep warm.
Prepare Hollandaise sauce mix according to package directions. Add heavy cream and 1/4 teaspoon curry powder; season to taste with salt and pepper. Cover and keep warm.
Heat remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil in heavy nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add sole fillets and cook, uncovered, about 2 minutes until browned. Gently turn fillets and cook 1 to 2 minutes more. Cook just until fish is opaque throughout. Season with salt and pepper.
To serve, divide and spoon leek-raisin mixture onto 4 serving plates and top with fillets and Hollandaise sauce mixture. Sprinkle with remaining curry powder and garnish with parsley sprigs.