Orange and Fennel Autumn Salad
A creamy orange dressing emphasizes the flavors in this salad.
- 3 ounce prewashed fresh baby spinach leaves
- 1 1/2 cups torn radicchio
- 1/2 medium fennel bulb, cored and thinly sliced
- 1 clementine or orange; seeded, peeled and thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup California golden raisins
- 2 1/2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 1/2 tablespoons yogurt
- 1 tablespoon thawed frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1/2 tablespoon Pernod or thawed frozen orange juice concentrate
In a straight sided, large glass compote or trifle bowl, arrange the spinach, radicchio, fennel and oranges. Sprinkle with raisins and garnish with fennel fronds. Combine dressing ingredients and mix until smooth. Drizzle over salad or serve on the side.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Calories 110 (13% from fat); Total Fat 1g (sat 0g, mono 0g, poly 1g, trans 0g ); Cholesterol 0mg; Protein 2g; Carbohydrate 22g; (Dietary Fiber 3g; Sugars 18g; ); Iron 1mg; Sodium 65mg; Calcium 53mg; Potassium 404mg
Comment on the Recipe
Comments may be moderated. If you don't see your comment, please be patient. It may be posted soon. Do not post your comment a second time. Thank you.