A quick fix dinner filled with omega-3 fatty acids and good California raisins, too.
- Serving Size: 1 fillet, 1/2 cup sauce
- 1 can (8-ounces) stewed tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup California raisins
- 2 tablespoons chopped pitted ripe olives
- 1 tablespoon drained capers
- 1 small clove garlic, pressed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- Dash pepper
- 2 skinned red snapper fillets (about 4 ounces each)
In medium bowl, combine all ingredients except fish; let stand 15 minutes. Preheat broiler with rack 6 inches below heat source. Place fish in lightly greased 8-inch square non-reactive baking pan; top with raisin mixture, dividing equally. Broil about 5 minutes until fish turns from translucent to opaque throughout (145°F).
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Calories 220 (11% from fat); Total Fat 3g (sat 0g, mono 1g, poly <1g, trans 0g ); Cholesterol 40mg; Protein 25g; Carbohydrate 25g; (Dietary Fiber 3g; Sugars 15g; ); Iron 2mg; Sodium 530mg; Calcium 105mg; Potassium 904mg
Comment on the Recipe
Comments may be moderated. If you don't see your comment, please be patient. It may be posted soon. Do not post your comment a second time. Thank you.