- 1 Package (9 ounces) chocolate wafer cookies, finely crushed
- 1/2 Cup finely chopped walnuts
- 3/4 Cup California raisins
- 11/2 Cups Powdered sugar
- 1/3 Cup cherry liqueur
- 3 Tablespoons light corn syrup
- 3/4 Cup white vanilla chips
- 4 Teaspoons oil
In large bowl, combine chocolate crumbs, walnuts, raisins and powdered sugar; mix well. Add liqueur and syrup; mix well to make a stiff mixture. Form into 1-inch balls. Place on waxed paper. Let stand 1 hour to set.
Combine vanilla chips and oil in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH 30 to 45 seconds or until melted, stirring once during cooking. Dip tops of balls in melted chips, or dizzle over balls. Store in air-tight container for several hours to allow flavor to develop.