- 4 Cups graham cracker crumbs (about 4 dozen 2 1/2 inch graham crackers)
- 1 Cup mixed candied fruits
- 11/4 Cups California golden raisins
- 1 Cup chopped dates
- 1 Cup chopped nuts
- 1 Cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
Line a 9×5-inch loaf pan with waxed paper. Mix all the ingredients together, first with a spoon and then with hands, until the crumbs are thoroughly moistened. Pack securely into pan. Cover tightly. Chill at least two days before slicing.
To serve, slice thinly or cut into small cookie squares.