Million Dollar Salad
Marshmallows, coconut, oranges, pineapple and raisins marinated in sour cream and yogurt for salad or dessert.
- 1/2 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/4 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 can (8 ounces) mandarin oranges in light syrup, drained
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple in juice, drained
- 1 cup California raisins
- 1/4 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1/4 cup plain fat free yogurt
Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Cover and chill up to 24 hours. Serve as salad or dessert.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Calories 160 (10% from fat); Total Fat 2g (sat 1.5g, mono 0g, poly 0g, trans 0g ); Cholesterol 5mg; Protein 2g; Carbohydrate 36g; (Dietary Fiber 2g; Sugars 31g; ); Iron 1mg; Sodium 35mg; Calcium 51mg; Potassium 295mg
Comment on the Recipe
Comments may be moderated. If you don't see your comment, please be patient. It may be posted soon. Do not post your comment a second time. Thank you.