- 3 Cups chopped yellow onions
- 3 Cups diced sweet red peppers
- 3 Cups sliced ripe or chopped kalamata olives
- 3 Cups loosely packed, chopped fresh spinach
- 3 Cups crumbled Feta cheese
- 1 Cup California golden raisins
- 8 egg whites
- 1 Cup skim milk (non-fat)
Preheat oven to 325°F. Spray a non-stick frypan and 10-inche quiche pan, generously with cooking spray; set quiche pan aside. In frypan, over medium heat, cook onions, stirring frequently, until translucent. Then, add sweet red peppers; stir and heat till softened. Remove from heat; add olives and spinach. Toss together well until spinach is wilted. Turn into prepared quiche pan, spreading evenly, and sprinkle raisins and feta cheese, evenly, over all.
In mixing bowl, whisk egg whites till foamy and stir in milk. Then, pour over all ingredients in pan.
Bake at 325°F for 45 to 50 minutes until firm and knife inserted near center is comes out clean. Let stand 10 to 15 minutes, and cut into 10 wedges. Serve warm.