For dressing, combine sour cream, lemon juice, basil, thyme and pepper. Mix well; set aside to chill.
In saucepan, cook potatoes in water to almost cover, for 4 to 5 minutes or until just tender. Stir in raisins; drain and cool. Combine plums and cheese with potatoes and raisins. Add dressing and toss gently. Season with salt to taste. Store in refrigerator until ready to serve.
- 1 Cup non-fat dairy sour cream
- 2 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 Teaspoon dried basil, crumbled
- 3/4 Teaspoon dried thyme leaves, crumbled
- Pinch of ground red pepper
- 2 medium baking potatoes, peeled and cut in matchstick-size pieces
- 3/4 Cup California golden raisins
- 4 fresh ripe plums, sliced
- 1/4 Pound Provolone cheese, coarsely grated
- Salt; to taste