Italian Potato Salad
Raisins and Provolone cheese make this creamy potato salad Italian!
- 1 cup non-fat dairy sour cream
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 teaspoon dried basil, crumbled
- 3/4 teaspoon dried thyme leaves, crumbled
- Pinch of ground red pepper
- 2 medium baking potatoes, peeled and cut in matchstick-size pieces
- 3/4 cup California golden raisins
- 4 fresh ripe plums, sliced
- 1/4 pound Provolone cheese, coarsely grated
- Salt; to taste
For dressing, combine sour cream, lemon juice, basil, thyme and pepper. Mix well; set aside to chill.
In saucepan, cook potatoes in water to almost cover, for 4 to 5 minutes or until just tender. Stir in raisins; drain and cool. Combine plums and cheese with potatoes and raisins. Add dressing and toss gently. Season with salt to taste. Store in refrigerator until ready to serve.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Calories 220 (12% from fat); Total Fat 3g (sat 1.5g, mono 0g, poly 0g, trans 0g ); Cholesterol 15mg; Protein 10g; Carbohydrate 39g; (Dietary Fiber 3g; Sugars 23g; ); Iron 1mg; Sodium 130mg; Calcium 262mg; Potassium 552mg
Comment on the Recipe
Comments may be moderated. If you don't see your comment, please be patient. It may be posted soon. Do not post your comment a second time. Thank you.