- 1 Cup graham cracker crumbs
- 6 Tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 2 Packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 2/3 Cup non-fat sour cream
- 2/3 Cup California raisins
- 2 Cups assorted fresh fruit pieces
In small bowl, mix crumbs and butter. Press 1 tablespoon crumbs onto bottom of each of 8 stemmed wine glasses. Set aside.
In bowl, beat cream cheese with electric mixer until fluffy; beat in sugar, lemon juice and sour cream. Stir in raisins. Spoon 2 tablespoons cream mixture and fruit into each glass. Layer each glass with an additional 1 tablespoon crumbs and, then, 2 tablespoons cream cheese mixture and 1/4 cup fruit. Sprinkle any remaining crumbs on top. Chill 1 to 2 hours.