Imperial Waldorf Salad
Add avocado to a Waldorf salad and yogurt to the dressing and it's fit for a king.
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons plain non-fat yogurt
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
- Salt and pepper; to taste
- 8 ounce salad mix with iceberg lettuce, carrots and red cabbage
- 1 red apple, cored and diced
- 3/4 cup California raisins
- 1/4 avocado, diced
- 2 tablespoons sliced celery
- 1/8 cup broken walnuts
In small bowl, mix mayonnaise, yogurt and lemon juice together until smooth. Set aside.
In mixing bowl, combine salad ingredients. Pour dressing over and toss lightly to coat. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Spoon into individual lettuce cups or a large lettuce-lined bowl.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Calories 150 (39% from fat); Total Fat 7g (sat 1g, mono 2g, poly 3g, trans 0g ); Cholesterol 0mg; Protein 2g; Carbohydrate 22g; (Dietary Fiber 3g; Sugars 18g; ); Iron 1mg; Sodium 45mg; Calcium 41mg; Potassium 371mg
Comment on the Recipe
Comments may be moderated. If you don't see your comment, please be patient. It may be posted soon. Do not post your comment a second time. Thank you.