Ham and Celery Salad with Walnuts and Raisins
Oa - la - la! Quick! Easy! Filling! Raisins, nuts and ham! So good!
- 1 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1 package (10 ounces) prewashed salad mix with romaine and radicchio
- 14 oz (about 3 cups) cooked ham, cut into strips
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 5 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup walnuts
- 1/2 cup California raisins
In salad bowl, toss celery, salad mix and ham together. In a small bowl or jar with tight fitting lid, combine lemon juice and olive oil; stir or shake vigorously until blended. Pour over salad and toss well. Sprinkle with walnuts and raisins. Serve.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Calories 480 (57% from fat); Total Fat 31g (sat 5g, mono 18g, poly 6g, trans 0g ); Cholesterol 95mg; Protein 26g; Carbohydrate 26g; (Dietary Fiber 3g; Sugars 15g; ); Iron 3mg; Sodium 950mg; Calcium 93mg; Potassium 838mg
Comment on the Recipe
Comments may be moderated. If you don't see your comment, please be patient. It may be posted soon. Do not post your comment a second time. Thank you.