Turn greens into a salad bowl. Peel and section the grapefruit, removing any seeds and all the white membrane from each segment. Add to bowl along with raisins and olives.
In a small bowl or jar with a tight fitting lid, stir mustard, vinegar, sugar, salt and pepper together. Add oil and stir or shake vigorously until blended. Pour over salad; toss well and serve.
- 1 Package (6 ounces) red and green leaf lettuce salad mix
- 1 grapefruit
- 3/4 Cup California raisins
- 6 black olives, pitted
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 Teaspoon vinegar
- 1/2 Teaspoon white pepper
- 2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil