Golden Raisin-Peach Vinaigrette
This vinaigrette falls right into place at your next backyard barbecue.
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 ripe peaches, pits removed and sliced
- 6 tablespoons California golden raisins
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh garlic, diced
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh shallots, diced
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh gingerroot, diced
- 6 tablespoons pumpkin seed oil
- 6 tablespoons canola oil
- Salt and pepper; to taste
In a blender, combine all ingredients except the oils and purée until smooth. Then, while blender is running, carefully add oils a little at a time until smooth and emulsified. Strain. Adjust seasoning and serve.
Note: For serving suggestion, see recipe for Grilled Pizza Salad with Tossed Greens and Golden Raisin-Peach Vinaigrette.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Calories 110 (83% from fat); Total Fat 10g (sat 1g, mono 4g, poly 4g, trans 0g ); Cholesterol 0mg; Protein 0g; Carbohydrate 5g; (Dietary Fiber 0g; Sugars 4g; ); Iron 0mg; Sodium 0mg; Calcium 3mg; Potassium 55mg
Comment on the Recipe
Comments may be moderated. If you don't see your comment, please be patient. It may be posted soon. Do not post your comment a second time. Thank you.