- 3 Tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 ripe peaches, pits removed and sliced
- 6 Tablespoons California golden raisins
- 1/2 Teaspoon fresh garlic, diced
- 1/2 Tablespoon fresh shallots, diced
- 1/2 Tablespoon fresh gingerroot, diced
- 6 Tablespoons pumpkin seed oil
- 6 Tablespoons canola oil
- Salt and pepper; to taste
In a blender, combine all ingredients except the oils and purée until smooth. Then, while blender is running, carefully add oils a little at a time until smooth and emulsified. Strain. Adjust seasoning and serve.
Note: For serving suggestion, see recipe for Grilled Pizza Salad with Tossed Greens and Golden Raisin-Peach Vinaigrette.