In large bowl, whisk oil, vinegar and mustard together. Add rice, broccoli, mushrooms, raisins, onions and cilantro; toss to coat well. Salt and pepper to taste. Serve immediately or cover and chill.
Serve at room temperature. Line 8 individual salad plates or serving platter with prewashed salad mix and mound salad in middle. Garnish with tomato wedges.
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 11/2 Tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 Teaspoon Dijon-style mustard
- 13/4 Cups cooked and cooled, long grain rice
- 1 Cup broccoli florets; blanched, rinsed with cold water and drained
- 2/3 Cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 Cup California golden raisins
- 13/4 Tablespoons sliced green onions
- 13/4 Tablespoons coarsely chopped cilantro leaves (optional)
- Salt and pepper; to taste
- 1 Package (5 ounces) prewashed salad mix containing romaine, iceberg, endive, radicchio and leaf lettuce
- 1 fresh ripe tomatoes, cut into wedges