- Briefly mix soft butter and sugar, in a planetary mixer fitted with a paddle.
- Add egg yolks and vanilla, mix until combined.
- Mix in flour and salt on low until combined. Scoop dough onto a well floured surface and flatten into a rectangle.
- Chill for an hour, roll out to ¼”. Chill for 20 minutes.
- Take out and cut into 5” wide strips, measure out 100g of raisin paste per 12” of length.
- Scoop filling into a piping bag and pipe a ½” wide line down the center of each strip.
- Fold dough in carefully on both sides avoiding air pockets and roll into a uniform log.
- Place seam-side down on parchment-lined sheet pans, flatten the top to create a rectangle.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes at 325˚F.
- Cool and cut into squares or diamonds.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving(Calories from Fat %); ( );
Try Another Recipe
There are many more ways to use raisins for healthy cooking. Take a look at our recipe page for more delicious dishes.View All Recipes
Did you know raisins are naturally low in sodium?