- In mixer bowl, cream butter, sugar and raisin paste together.
- Add eggs, 2 or 3 at a time, and beat well after each addition.
- Stir in vanilla and cinnamon
- Sift flours, starch, xanthan gum, baking powder, and salt all together.
- With mixer on low, add dry ingredients, a little at a time, and mix until combined.
- Then, turn to medium speed, and mix another 2 minutes.
- Add raisins, mixing only until well incorporated.
- Turn into pastry bag and pipe in 10- to 14-gram portions onto parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 300°F in convection oven (325oF conventional oven) for about 8 to 10 minutes, until bottoms are lightly browned.
- Remove to wire rack; cool and dry for at least 2 hours before storing or packing.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving(Calories from Fat %); ( );
Try Another Recipe
There are many more ways to use raisins for healthy cooking. Take a look at our recipe page for more delicious dishes.View All Recipes
California Raisins are naturally sweet, no-added sugar!