Fruit Salsa Salad
Simple fruit salsa. Serve it as is or spoon onto lettuce leaves.
- Prep Time : 20 min
- Ready Time : 20 min
- 2 cups fresh pineapple chunks, cut up
- 1 kiwi fruit, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 1 large orange, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 1 cup California raisins
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onions
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon honey, if desired
In medium bowl, combine all ingredients; stir well. Cover and let stand in refrigerator for at least 1 hour or until chilled. Serve the same day for best flavor with broiled or grilled chicken or pork.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Calories 110 (3% from fat); Total Fat 0g (sat 0g, mono 0g, poly 0g, trans 0g ); Cholesterol 0mg; Protein 1g; Carbohydrate 27g; (Dietary Fiber 3g; Sugars 24g; ); Iron 1mg; Sodium 5mg; Calcium 25mg; Potassium 287mg
Comment on the Recipe
Comments may be moderated. If you don't see your comment, please be patient. It may be posted soon. Do not post your comment a second time. Thank you.