For dressing, whisk lemon juice, mustard and honey together. Slowly add oil, whisking constantly. Stir in coriander, salt and pepper; mix well. Set aside.
Prepare rice mix according to package directions. Just before end of cook time, stir in raisins and apricots. Drain well and cool. Toast pecans in 350°F oven about 10 minutes just until fragrant and lightly browned; set aside to cool. Combine rice, raisins, apricots, pecans and chives in large salad bowl. Add dressing and toss to coat well.
- 1/4 Cup lemon juice
- 3/4 Teaspoon Dijon-style mustard
- 3/4 Teaspoon honey
- 1/2 Cup olive oil
- 1/2 Teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 Teaspoon salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon ground white pepper
- 2 Cups cooked wild and brown rice
- 1 Cup California golden raisins
- 1/2 Cup dried apricots, diced
- 1 Cup pecans, coarsely chopped
- 6 Tablespoons chives, finely chopped