Five-Spice Snack Mix
Love it alone or with Curry Pistachio Snack Mix and Spanish Tapas Snack Mix for a tasty trio anytime.
- Prep Time : 10 min
- Cook Time : 3 min
- Ready Time : 13 min
- Serving Size: about 3/4 cup
- 1 bag (2 7/8 ounces) 97% fat-free microwave popcorn, popped
- 1/4 cup sesame sticks
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 1/2 cup crisp chow mein noodles
- 1/4 cup honey roasted peanuts (optional)
- 2 tablespoons minced crystallized ginger
- 1 teaspoon dried cilantro leaves
- 1 teaspoon Chinese 5-spice powder
- 1 1/4 cups California raisins
Stir all ingredients except raisins together in a large bowl. Spray with cooking spray, tossing gently, until popcorn is well coated with spices; stir in raisins.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Calories 170 (35% from fat); Total Fat 7g (sat 1g, mono 2g, poly 3g, trans 0g ); Cholesterol 0mg; Protein 3g; Carbohydrate 27g; (Dietary Fiber 3g; Sugars 14g; ); Iron 2mg; Sodium 190mg; Calcium 34mg; Potassium 279mg
This recipe is found in the following categories:
Comment on the Recipe
Comments may be moderated. If you don't see your comment, please be patient. It may be posted soon. Do not post your comment a second time. Thank you.