Boil tangerine juice and peel in small heavy saucepan over medium high heat until reduced to 1/3 cup, about 5 minutes. Transfer to medium bowl. Whisk in next 5 ingredients. Season dressing with pepper. Cover; chill. Whisk again before using.
Place all greens, half of persimmon slices and raisins in large bowl. Add dressing and toss to coat. Divide salad among 6 plates. Top each with remaining persimmon slices and nuts; serve.
- 6 Tablespoons fresh tangerine juice
- 1 Tablespoon grated tangerine peel
- 6 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 Tablespoons nut oil (hazelnut, almond or walnut)
- 2 Tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 Teaspoon salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 Packages (5 ounces each) mixed baby greens with mazuna, tatsoy, baby green and red oak and leaf lettuce
- 2 ripe persimmons; peeled, halved and thinly sliced
- 1/2 Cup nuts; toasted and skin rubbed off
- 3/4 Cup California golden raisins