European Bread with California Golden Raisins and Hazelnuts
|Compressed fresh yeast||2||1||28.4|
|California Golden Raisins||94||60||1701|
|Compressed fresh yeast||6||4||113.4|
|California Golden Raisins, ground||6||4||113.4|
|Hazelnuts, coarsely chopped||38||24||680.4|
Posted October 19, 2011 by Melinda
Posted in :Yeast Breads
- Ready Time :
- Four (4) hours before mixing, combine water, yeast and cereal in 40-quart mixing bowl. Ferment for 4 hours.
- In another bowl, combine raisins with water to cover and soak for 5 minutes. Drain for 5 minutes and let stand for at least 1 hour more.
- Mix sponge, flour, yeast, salt and ground raisins on medium speed for 8 minutes. Let rest 20 minutes.
- With paddle, add and gently incorporate raisins and hazelnuts. Let dough rest 1 hour.
- Scale into 1 pound 11 ounce pieces and shape into rounds. Proof in proof box until 3/4 proofed.
- Remove rounds from proof box onto parchment-lined baking sheet. Score as desired and bake at 400ºF for 30 minutes
This recipe is found in the following categories:
(No Ratings Yet)
Comments are closed.