- 3 whole chicken breasts(about 2.5 pounds), bone-in and skin-on
- Olive oil; as needed
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 11/2 Cups low calorie, low sodium mayonnaise
- 1/3 Cup dry white wine
- 1/4 Cup chutney
- 3 Tablespoons curry powder
- 1 Cup medium-diced celery (2 large stalks)
- 1/4 Cup chopped scallions, white and green parts (2 scallions)
- 1/2 Cup California natural raisins
- 1/2 Cup California golden raisins
- 1 Cup whole roasted, salted cashews
Preheat oven to 350°F. Place chicken breasts on sheet pan; rub skin with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Roast 35 to 40 minutes until done (170°F). Cool. Remove and discard skin and bones; cut into bite-size pieces.
For dressing, in bowl of food processor fitted with steel blade, combine mayonnaise, wine, chutney and curry powder; process until smooth and season to taste.
Combine chicken with enough dressing to moisten well. Add celery, scallions and raisins; mix well. Let stand in refrigerator for a few hours. Warm to room temperature, fold in cashews and serve immediately.