- 11/2 Cups plain fat free yogurt
- 1 Teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1 Tablespoon chopped fresh mint leaves
- 1 Teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1/2 Teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 Teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 Cup English cucumber; peeled, seeded and diced 1/4-inch
- 1 Cup California raisins
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
Set a strainer lined with a paper coffee filter over a bowl. Place the yogurt in the filter and let it drain for 3 to 4 hours. Turn the thickened yogurt into a mixing bowl. Fold in the remaining ingredients and season with salt and pepper.
Nutrition Facts Per ServingCalories 90 (Calories from Fat 3%); Total Fat 0 ( Saturated Fat 0; Trans Fat 0; ); Cholesterol 0; Sodium 40; Potassium 300; Total Carbohydrate 20; Dietary Fiber 1; Sugars 18; Protein 3; Calcium 103; Iron 1;
Try Another Recipe
Cranberry, Pear and Ginger Relish
There are many more ways to use raisins for healthy cooking. Take a look at our recipe page for more delicious dishes.View All Recipes
Did you know raisins are naturally low in sodium?