- 2 Tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 Teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 Teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 Tablespoons sugar
- 4 cucumbers (about 2 pounds), seeded and grated
- 1 Cup California golden raisins
- 3 Tablespoons chopped parsley
- 3 Tablespoons chopped fresh oregano
- 3 Tablespoons chopped fresh marjoram
Measure vinegar, oil, pepper and sugar into a large bowl and mix well. Add remaining ingredients and toss gently by hand. Cover and chill for several hours or overnight before serving. Divide and spoon onto small plates or into bowls.
Nutrition Facts Per ServingCalories 110 (Calories from Fat 7%); Total Fat 1 ( Saturated Fat 0; Trans Fat 0; ); Cholesterol 0; Sodium 5; Potassium 344; Total Carbohydrate 25; Dietary Fiber 2; Sugars 20; Protein 2; Calcium 54; Iron 1;
Try Another Recipe
Couscous with Vegetables
There are many more ways to use raisins for healthy cooking. Take a look at our recipe page for more delicious dishes.View All Recipes
Did you know raisins are naturally low in sodium?