Cucumber Raisin be Zaatar
Tangy, sweet relish to serve as salad or appetizer.
- Serving Size: 3/8 cup
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 4 cucumbers (about 2 pounds), seeded and grated
- 1 cup California golden raisins
- 3 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh marjoram
Measure vinegar, oil, pepper and sugar into a large bowl and mix well. Add remaining ingredients and toss gently by hand. Cover and chill for several hours or overnight before serving. Divide and spoon onto small plates or into bowls.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Calories 110 (7% from fat); Total Fat 1g (sat 0g, mono 0g, poly 0g, trans 0g ); Cholesterol 0mg; Protein 2g; Carbohydrate 25g; (Dietary Fiber 2g; Sugars 20g; ); Iron 1mg; Sodium 5mg; Calcium 54mg; Potassium 344mg
Comment on the Recipe
Comments may be moderated. If you don't see your comment, please be patient. It may be posted soon. Do not post your comment a second time. Thank you.