For dressing, place cream in small mixer bowl. Start mixer at low speed and gradually beat in vinegar. Add remaining ingredients and beat until thick.
Combine cabbage, raisins and pineapple. Add half the dressing; toss lightly. Spoon slaw onto a bed of crisp lettuce. Top each serving with additional dressing; sprinkle with paprika.
- 1/2 Cup whipping cream
- 2 Tablespoons vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 Teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/2 Teaspoon salt
- 3 Cups finely shredded cabbage
- 1 Cup California natural or golden raisins
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, well-drained