Cranberry, Pear and Ginger Relish
Think fall. Think holidays. Think special sauce with raisins, cranberries and pears.
- Serving Size: 1/4 cup
- 3 cups fresh cranberries
- 2 cups peeled and finely chopped Anjou pears
- 1 1/3 cups orange juice
- 1 1/2 cups coarsely chopped California raisins or dried California Zante currants
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons minced crystallized ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cardamom
Combine all ingredients in a large saucepan; bring to boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Calories 70 (2% from fat); Total Fat 0g (sat 0g, mono 0g, poly 0g, trans 0g ); Cholesterol 0mg; Protein 1g; Carbohydrate 17g; (Dietary Fiber 1g; Sugars 14g; ); Iron 1mg; Sodium 4mg; Calcium 12mg; Potassium 165mg
Comment on the Recipe
Comments may be moderated. If you don't see your comment, please be patient. It may be posted soon. Do not post your comment a second time. Thank you.