Cinnamon-Apple and Raisin Jam
It's like apple pie in a jar!
- Serving Size: 2 tablespoons
- 8 cups individually quick-frozen peeled apple slices, thawed and diced 1/4-inch
- 1/4 cup fresh-squeezed lemon juice
- 7 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 2 cups California natural raisins
- 2 cups California golden raisins
- 3 fluid ounce liquid pectin
Combine apples, lemon juice, sugar and cinnamon in 3-quart saucepan; heat to simmer, stirring frequently. Simmer 5 minutes; add raisins and continue to simmer, 5 minutes more. Turn heat to high, and bring to full rolling boil, stirring constantly. Add pectin, all at once; return to boil and boil for 1 minute, stirring constantly. Turn into sterilized jars or clean containers; cover, seal and cool. Store at room temperature or keep unsealed containers in refrigerator.
Note: Jam may also be prepared with an equal amount of fresh apples that have been peeled, cored and diced.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Calories 130 (1% from fat); Total Fat 0g (sat 0g, mono 0g, poly 0g, trans 0g ); Cholesterol 0mg; Protein 0g; Carbohydrate 35g; (Dietary Fiber 1g; Sugars 32g; ); Iron 0mg; Sodium 0mg; Calcium 7mg; Potassium 102mg
Comment on the Recipe
Comments may be moderated. If you don't see your comment, please be patient. It may be posted soon. Do not post your comment a second time. Thank you.